Here is how to make it yourself:
- Paint the sides of the canvas
- Sand your letters if needed
- Paint your letters
- Paint a second coat on the canvas and letters
- Cut the scrapbook paper to size
- Use Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the canvas
- Put a layer of Mod Podge over the paper and on the sides
- Mod Podge over the letters for a complete look
- Cut various lengths of ribbon
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the ribbon to the back of the canvas
- Use glue to attach the letter the the canvas
- Put the finished products on the curtain rod
- Hang and enjoy!
I would love for you to share your pictures if you have made one!